Mortgage Loan Processor - REMOTE
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Title: Mortgage Loan Processor
Location: REMOTE! REMOTE! REMOTE!
Requirements: Minimum of 4 years of Mortgage Loan Processing
Experiene + Encompass experience
Based out of sunny Scottsdale, AZ, we are a mortgage company that
is committed to maintaining a culture focused on family. We've been
around for roughly 15 years and now have offices across the
country. Since our inception, we have won numerous awards,
including being voted a "Best Place to Work" in the country!
We look for the best and we offer the best! We have some of the
best benefits in the industry and we pride ourselves on rewarding
our talented professionals every chance we get!
Should you be a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience, please
apply today, as we have multiple roles available!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive base pay + lucrative per file bonus that goes up to
$225 per file!
- FULLY REMOTE!
- Opportunity to join a company that has won numerous awards year
after year for being one of the BEST MORTGAGE Companies to work for
in the COUNTRY!
- Opportunity to work for a company with a nationwide
- 9 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Cigna Healthcare Benefits including vision, medical, life, and
- 401k match
- Employee tenure program
- President's Club for both Sales and Operations staff
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to pre-underwrite' the file assuming what conditions
will be needed prior to the file being underwritten
- Collects all documentation required to meet all investor
guidelines prior to submitting the file to Mortgage Underwriter for
review and acceptance
- Processes FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as
USDA, Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement
Loans, Down Payment Assistance, and Bond Programs as well as
- Responsible for ensuring that all Federal and State disclosures
are issued correctly and signed and dated by all applicable
- Maintains necessary pipeline management to ensure all loans
meet expected close of escrow date and/or lock expiration
- Expected to maintain a high level of customer service including
extensive communication with Licensed Mortgage Professionals
(LMPs), Underwriters, Closers, and Managers
- Submits loan through Automated Underwriting System (AUS) to
ensure the validation of the loan documents against the automated
underwriting findings and calculating funds required to close
- Provides applicants for first-lien loans with a copy of the
appraisal, as well as other written valuations, at least three
business days before consummation
What You Need for this Position
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 4 years of mortgage loan processing experience
- Experience in Encompass
So, if you are a Mortgage Loan Processor - REMOTE with experience,
please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JD14- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Jake Deal - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Jacksonville , Mortgage Loan Processor - REMOTE, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!