Supervisor, SPOC Svcg
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Servicing Supervisor - Single Point of ContactSoar With UsFlying
ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have
taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve
their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is
only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad
capabilities, and it's demonstrated by our winning trajectory.If
- A strong leader. You'll bring colleagues together, keeping them
motivated, connected, and well-resourced.
- A skillful multitasker. You'll train and manage staff while
ensuring your knowledge of our services is incredibly sharp and
keep an eye on operational requirements.
- An expert in your field. You're knowledgeable in FHA, VA, USDA,
FMA, and FHLMC loss mitigation options, and waterfall. And you have
an in-depth knowledge of CFPB requirements, FDCPA, Fair Lending and
Fair Housing Acts, and related bankruptcy laws.
- A stellar communicator. You have great communication skills,
whether you're dealing with customers or colleagues.
- Licensed! We need you to hold an NMLS and SAFE license, as well
as your State Licensing, or you must be able to obtain these within
90 days of hire.--- then you belong in the Freedom family. The
Vacancy: Servicing Supervisor - Single Point of ContactWe're
currently looking for an expert Servicing Supervisor to join the
Freedom family. Our ideal Servicing Supervisor will use their
knowledge and expertise to confidently supervise, train, and
develop a team of Loss Mitigation Specialists and keep workflow
moving along smoothly. You'll need to be a determined, proactive,
and solution-focused person who can manage all stages of loss
mitigation and foreclosure processes while adhering to all state
and federal guidelines. What does the job look like?As a Servicing
Supervisor, your daily duties may include...
- Supervising, training, and developing the Loss Mitigation
- Holding daily team huddles to review changes, answer questions,
and provide updates.
- Conducting call observations with team members to provide live
feedback and direction.
- Coordinating agent schedule changes/adherence concerns with the
- Providing direction to Loss Mitigation Specialists on
department goals. Ensuring agents are meeting expectations on calls
and addressing gaps in performance immediately.
- Effectively managing department work queues, ensuring they are
up-to-date and properly documenting the system.
- Recommending and implementing changes in procedures.
- Identifying gaps and making recommendations for efficiency
- Actively assisting mortgagors in foreclosure avoidance, to
include identifying customers for retention options as investor
- Monitoring all production and control reporting to ensure
agent, team, and site expectations are met in an effort to comply
with all SLA's. Education & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year College or University OR 1-2
years of related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Must be familiar and compliant with CFPB requirements
- Must have NMLS and SAFE Licenses
- Must have at least 14 State Licenses
- Must be able to work one Saturday per month and be able to work
12-9 or 1-10 as a full-time shift or on occasion when coverage is
required If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you'll
realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all
staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and
development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits
package, and a talented working family all around you, with
Freedom, you'll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career
where you can reach incredible new heights. Soar With Us. #CB
#LI-ST1 Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has
since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately
owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all
50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands,
Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly
servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing. Our mission is to
foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage
lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic
supporters of the USO and military families through its Team
Freedom Cares philanthropic arm. Locations include suburban
Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top
Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide,
including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL;
Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas,
CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA. If you seek a sense of
community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a
comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program,
look no further. Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or
their status as a protected veteran or an individual with
disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All
resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles
closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
LENDER NMLS ID:2767 Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Jacksonville , Supervisor, SPOC Svcg, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!