Property Preservation Specialist II
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: May 4, 2021
SummaryThe Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible
for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and
identifying any and all issues which will prevent deterioration to
the Freedom Mortgage serviced asset. The Property Preservation
Specialist may be responsible for filing hazard claims on damaged
properties, reviewing work orders submitted by field vendors,
coordinating preservation efforts, and also adhering to all local
ordinances by registering properties at the appointed
time.Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for ordering and managing property inspections and
preservation needs for properties serviced by Freedom
- Reviewing bids for property preservation work and property
securing as needed.
- Monitor vacant property, damaged property, and bad address
reports from preservation vendor.
- Work with preservation vendor to ensure all preservation
requirements are met as outlined by each investor.
- Work with Foreclosure department, HUD contractors, and
Preservation vendor to placed properties into conveyance condition
as outlined by HUD.
- Order and mange Vacant Property Registrations and
- Work with Hazard Claim Vendor to file claims, and repair
- Work with local code enforcement officers to remediate any
- Responsible for conducting monthly vendor scorecard
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with directives, both
verbal and electronic, from regulatory agencies, CFPB, GSE's,
investors and insurers for Default Services functional work
- Understand and Adhere to Claims Processing procedures conducted
in compliance with Freedom Mortgage, GSE, and Private Mortgage
Insurer requirements as well as CFPB, state and federal
- Review of various current reports and assistance with
identification of new reports, including ensuring department SLAs
- Establish and foster a work culture at all levels within the
organization which is positive, collaborative, respectful,
optimistic, and capable of driving long term operational
- Serve as primary point of contact to internal and external
parties for escalations related to one or more business functions
in pre/post foreclosure areas to minimize reputational impact to
Freedom Mortgage and ensure optimal resolution for business
- Assist with delegations of new case assignment, case
resolution, and timely reimbursement for services rendered to
- Reviewing account history and putting together a chronological
history of the preservation efforts.
- Provide mentoring to new staff members, assist in special
projects as assigned.Other Related Duties:Performs other related
duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:This position has
no supervisory responsibilities. Education and/or Experience:Some
College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or
Technical School; or six (6) months to one (1) year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. 3-5 years working knowledge of property
preservation requirements and terminology. Type of Skill and or
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- P260#CB#LI-EK1 Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom
Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and
fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in
the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico
and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees
nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a
leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's
largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families
through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm. Locations include
suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were
named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers
countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR;
Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY;
Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for
advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and
recognition program, look no further. Freedom Mortgage Corporation
is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual
with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All
resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles
closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
LENDER NMLS ID:2767 Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Jacksonville , Property Preservation Specialist II, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!