Senior Sprinkler Inspector
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will do
Perform inspection, testing and maintenance/repair of Wet, Dry,
Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA and
State of Department of Health. Candidate should have the ability to
accurately discern, and document deficiencies found during an
How you will do it
Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes is a plus.
Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with employees,
employers, customers, and authorities having jurisdiction both
written and verbally is desired.
What we look for
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- NICET Level II certification.
- Three years field experience with Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and
Deluge Sprinkler systems.
- Functional knowledge of Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Ability to stand or climb stairs and ladders for a long period
- Ability to lift a minimum of forty (40) pounds without
- Excellent "Customer Service Skills".
- Good written and oral communication skills and have good
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment security, drug and
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows, and standpipes a plus.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view
EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you
require an accommodation during the application process, please
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Jacksonville , Senior Sprinkler Inspector, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!