Company: Atlantic Tower Services Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician!
Willing and able to travel between our markets inNorth
Florida as well andSouth Georgia. You will strive to
provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Familiar with DC drive and NEC Codes
- Able to pass a background and drug test.
- Able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the workday.
- Able to manipulate equipment and instruments with precise hand
and finger movements.
- Some travel may be required.
Desired, but NOT required:
- Completion of Electrical apprenticeship program.
- Journeyman card or the equivalent of 8 years of working
- Trade certification.
Atlantic Tower Services (ATS) is a full-service equipment
maintenance, repair, and installation company dedicated to
providing excellent value to our clients. ATS believes in providing
training and growth for our employees; 80% of our management team
began their careers in technician-level positions.
Keywords: Atlantic Tower Services Inc, Jacksonville , Journeyman Electrician, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!