Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll
have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and
relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented
people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is
open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for B2B Business Development Manager to support
our Paymetric Division which is part of our Global eCommerce
vertical. This person can be located remotely anywhere within the
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Sells specific products and services developing new accounts
and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted
FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or
services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates specialized product knowledge for a specific
solution, market and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS
resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer
expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate
company resources per the resources plan to provide product
marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Takes an active role in directing/managing various field sales
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- At least 5 years of experience selling merchant
- Prior Enterprise level sales experience working with C-suite
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and
decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to build strong sales pipelines and work based on a
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in
written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior successful SaaS or Enterprise Payments Sales
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a
wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced
environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with
enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our
team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an
environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase
along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase
Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to
help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all
personal information that we process in order to provide services
to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects
personal information online, please see the Online Privacy
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a
relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.