Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for assisting the Sales Function by greeting and
assisting guests, handling overflow traffic, and providing
- Greet and direct visitors to model homes and/or to office
- Maintain sales center appearance
- Distribute current price lists to guests
- Make appointments with the Customer Service Manager or Sales
- Accurately prepare daily traffic recap and activity sheets
- Tabulate specific information on guest registration forms
- In conventional communities, demonstrate models to visitors,
explaining their features and benefits
- Perform related administrative duties, as assigned Attend sales
training, as required
- Provide timely responses to questions submitted to community
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Division Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicableREQUIRED EDUCATION:
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.):
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software,
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience
- Knowledge of sales organization preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Jacksonville , Host, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!