Sr. Informatica ETL Technical Lead
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Chicago IL, Jacksonville FL
Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
Kemper is seeking a Sr. Informatica ETL Technical Lead for our
office in downtown Chicago, IL or Jacksonville, FL.
- Ownership of ETL/ Data Warehouse projects and responsible for
timely deliveries of work items
- Leads all technical and architectural aspects of ETL projects
from Requirement till Implementation.
- Translate conceptual system requirements into technical data
and integration requirements
- Provides input to continuously improve ETL process discipline
and resulting output quality
- Leads in tuning of ETL processes and database performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with business customers to
identify and develop additional data and reporting needs
- Provides guidance to ETL Developers
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Should have minimum 5+ years of experience with Informatica ETL
tool suite (IICS, PowerCenter etc.)
- Should have minimum 3+ years of experience with Data Warehouse
(Preferably - Cloud based databases like Snowflake, Redshift)
- Should have minimum 1+ years of experience on Cloud based
platform (preferably - AWS)
- Good understanding of Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Data
Catalog and Metadata Management concepts and tools.
- Ability to lead and manage a small team of ETL developers.
- Experience in working on Agile projects.
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
and able to work with multiple vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Kemper, Jacksonville , Sr. Informatica ETL Technical Lead, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!