Floor Technician/Finisher - Baptist South
Company: Baptist Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a Floor Technician to join our Baptist South
team. This position is a full-time days 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with
rotating weekends and holidays. Our Floor Technicians provide
service to most of the hospital and create a clean and welcoming
Floor Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform heavier cleaning functions in assigned areas.
- Clean and maintain all areas of the hospital, including
non-patient areas, offices, common waiting areas, restrooms,
patient rooms, procedure rooms, etc.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, strips and polishes floors using heavy
- Properly handle all chemicals while following infection control
- Perform routine maintenance on all cleaning equipment and
notify supervisors of any recommended repairs.
- Completes all work according to company safety and
- May preform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Baptist Health is proud to utilize state of the art UV
Disinfection Technology via UV Robotic Machines. These machines
break down the DNA of germs in the hospital environment before
manual cleaning of an area is performed, keeping our team members
and patients better protected.
High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 Years Housekeeping Experience
- 1-2 years Floor Finishing Experience
- 1-2 years Hospital Experience
License and Certification
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Keywords: Baptist Health, Jacksonville , Floor Technician/Finisher - Baptist South, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!