ADMIN ASST (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jun 24, 2021
- We have an opening for a full-time ADMIN
- Location: Duval County Schools - 3704 Norman E Thagard
Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32254 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T: Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: Prior admin and computer experience are
preferred. Great customer service skills.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you
will provide administrative support to the team in a number of
areas including scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking
travel, ordering supplies, and additional duties as outlined
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving
meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking
facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in
a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Compass Group, Jacksonville , ADMIN ASST (FULL-TIME), Other , JACKSONVILLE, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!