Registered Nurse Educator - Senior Care Center - Brunswick
Company: Southeast Georgia Health System
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Schedule: Weekdays; 8 Hour Shifts
Department: Resident Care
Interested in working for the Golden Isles' healthcare provider and
employer of choice?
Throughout the many locations that make up the Southeast Georgia
Health System network, there is a common thread that pulls
everything together: A team of committed professionals like you.
These individuals appreciate the value of every person who walks
through our doors, and are the key to our culture of Service
As a Registered Nurse/Educator at our Senior Care Center, you will
plan, organize, direct, implement and evaluate the facilities
internal orientation program and staff education programs to ensure
compliance with federal, state and local regulations. You will
develop and maintain positive relationships with our patients,
guests, other team members, and medical staff by striving for
excellence in service and quality. For our team members, this is
more than a career - it's a calling.
You will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing the care of residents using knowledge,
skills, judgment and decision making skills for the specific area.
Effectively carries out nurse supervisory role when assigned.
- Deliver resident care utilizing guidelines of care and
appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and
- Review, evaluate and take appropriate action regarding results
of diagnostic tests.
- Supervise and evaluate nursing conformance to facility
policies, procedures and regulations.
- Perform and document a nursing assessment to identify and
prioritize physical, psychosocial and cultural needs and develops a
plan of care.
- Evaluate and reassess nursing interventions based on
interdisciplinary plan of care and makes revisions as
- Develop and implement an education plan in collaboration with
patient and family. Documentation meets compliance with regulatory
- Plan, implement, direct and evaluate the
educational/orientation program in the facility based on resident
needs and federal, state and local regulations.
Identifies concerns and challenges related to resident care and
- Provide the Administrator and Director of Nursing comprehensive
recommendations concerning the educational needs of all staff.
What you will need:
• Graduate of a Diploma, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
• Current RN license to practice in the State of Georgia.
•Recent clinical experience with the geriatric population
Why choose Southeast Georgia Health System?
• We are mission-focused to provide safe, quality, accessible, and
cost-effective care to meet the health needs of the people and
communities it serves
• Our workplace is as pleasant and rewarding as the setting we
enjoy outside of work -- imagine stepping out of your workspace and
into a world of scenic beauty, outdoor recreational activities,
mild winters, natural beaches, fine dining, and a full array of
cultural and colonial historic attractions
• The chance to work within a culture that is collegial yet
professional, has exceptional career-advancement potential, and
work/life balance that is practically unparalleled
• Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen, and add to your
skills without having to commute to a large city environment
• We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits
package which includes generous Paid Time Off, tuition
reimbursement, and wellness programs (including free 24/7 access to
an onsite gym). Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available for
• The ability to be a part of the prestigious Coastal Community
Health, a regional affiliation between Baptist Health, Flagler
Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System. This collaboration
forms a highly-integrated hospital network focused on significant
initiatives designed to enhance the quality and value of care
provided to our contiguous communities
Keywords: Southeast Georgia Health System, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse Educator - Senior Care Center - Brunswick, Other , Waverly, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!