Application Support Specialist (EDI)
Company: Tideworks Technology, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A client of Insight Globals is looking for an Application
Support Specialist to join their team in Jacksonville, FL. They
will be responsible for the following:
- Application support
- Tier 2/Tier 3 support Ticket will initially go to Tier 1 and they
will take the direct customer call. One Tier 1 has triaged, they
will open a ticket and reach out to the Customer Success team to
escalate the issue.
Onboarding new customers (sometimes you will receive 101
troubleshooting user error, password expired, etc.)
Majority of the tickets this team receives will be a bit more
complex reviewing and understanding the log and how it integrates
between systems, ability to recreate the issue and communicate with
dev team/business analysts to resolve
- Respond, manage, and provide appropriate resolutions to all
customer incidents and requests.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation involving responding to
urgent customer issues and automated monitoring alerts, and
coordinate with the appropriate internal parties to expedite
- Coordinate with vendors supporting third-party applications and
their integration with internal products
- Perform software releases of internal products, which may occur
outside regular business hours
- Collaborate with internal resources to diagnose reported problems
and accurately describe and report on software defects and
- Create, modify, and update incidents and requests within Ticket
Management System and the Software Development Lifecycle System
- Communicate status and resolutions and create knowledgebase
articles for both internal and external customers.
- Configure internal products to meet customer-specific use
- Scripting experience
- Jira, Zendesk, Smartsheet, Hubspot
- HIGHLY PREFERRED Experience with server based applications
Understanding of how an application is hosted on a server, logging,
data stores, CPUs, etc.
- Messaging platform experience
- Experience working with Middleware
- Logistics, Vessel, or Rail experience
- Technical background
- Basic technical support, application support
- Strong emotional intelligence/customer service skills - Must be
customer-centric Need to understand when to push and when to hold
- Experience working with EDI basic B2B command pieces
Keywords: Tideworks Technology, Inc., Jacksonville , Application Support Specialist (EDI), Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!