Senior Relationship Banker
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Provides quality, accurate and timely customer service.
Promotes bank products through positive proactive sales,
informs and educates customers about products, services, and
benefits. Embraces the sales strategy of the Bank. Performs
related duties as required to achieve banking branch goals
(meet/exceed sales goals/referral goals, etc). Performs the
most complex assignments and will assume a lead role in coaching
and cross-sell training as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for opening checking accounts, savings accounts,
and provides all other deposit product services at the customer’s
request. Looks for products/services to benefit customers &
actively informs/sells these benefits/products to clients. Profiles
customers to identify needs, follow through and close the
- Responsible for supporting the teller line to keep the customer
lines to a minimum and exhibit quality customer service (performs
processing of financial transactions as needed).
- Cross-sell and make referrals to bank partners to generate new
business and deepen existing client relationships.
- Participate in client/prospect calling activities during
special deposit/loan campaigns.
- Assists in conducting meetings to promote sales, product
knowledge and customer service. Assists Branch Manager with
- Take loan applications for personal/retail consumer needs as
- Prepares basic business loans for underwriting.
- Assist with dual control vault responsibilities and assists
with audit controls.
- Assist branch management with ‘on the job training” of new
- All other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5+ years of experience
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office Suite
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series
6 or 7 license, etc)
No licenses needed
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Jacksonville , Senior Relationship Banker, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!