Front End Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Front End Manager
Ensures that product is properly loaded, rung up and processed
accurately and timely as well as handling customer problems and
issues to develop a spirit of positive customer service.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
• Supervising, training, evaluating and working alongside cashiers,
front-end loaders, checkers and U-boat retrieval
• Ensuring safe operating procedures are followed.
• Making recommendations for hiring, firing and promoting of
• Preventing long lines and delayed customer checkouts by
anticipates busy times of each day, week and/or season and
developing weekly schedules for cashiers and loaders including
lunches and breaks.
• A s part of loss prevention, ensures all employees at registers
are performing cart to cart transfers when processing sales.
• Securing front end by making sure the loaders and cashiers do not
exchange information on counts from the receipt.
• Ensuring that loaders are loading wagons and assisting customers
to the parking lot.
•Monitoring loaders to make sure that they load all product and
check any open boxes to ensure integrity/security of product being
• Ensuring loaders are loading and conducting piece counts and
calling off to supervisors.
• Ensuring that the front end has proper staffing and operating
equipment to allow quick and accurate checkout. Including scanners
• Ensuring that cashiers are checking big boxes to ensure the
integrity of the ring-up.
• Ensuring Front End Supervisors are checking all wagons at point
of exit for proper date, name on top of receipt, number of receipt
total of last receipt, and matches total on yellow paid
• Reviewing cashier and loader errors and documents in log, for
them to sign.
• Handling adjustments, returns, over rings, voids, etc. so as to
maintain a smooth flow of customers.
• Keeping logs of items not properly labeled to make sure they are
corrected on floor.
• Monitoring cashiers to make sure they are following through on
their job responsibilities concerning loading of goods onto wagons,
checking of receipts and counts, as well as ringing/scanning of
• Assuring that customer problems are handled quickly so as not to
allow the cashier or loader to have words with the customer.
• Maintaining dialogue with customers to get feedback on items not
found, and quality of service on the floor.
• Maintaining a New Item Request log which is reviewed weekly with
the Branch Manager.
• Ensures that customers have adequate supply of wagons that are
working and roll easy.
• Making sure that employees in front end are properly dressed and
wearing their name tags.
• Assigning employees in slow periods to do other work, such as
return or processing of damages, sweeping and cleaning of F/E and
parking lot area.
• Ensuring all supervisors are completing a minimum of 5 test
checks per day they work.
• Maintaining integrity of F/E displays and stocking areas.
• Ensuring registers are stocked with the Rate Us Cards, flyers,
hot sheets, store maps, etc.
Shift start: 6:30AM or 9:30AM
Shift length: 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Bachelor’s Degree, or High School Diploma of GED with at least 4
years experience in customer service or related field, or any
appropriate combination of education and experience. Computer
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Jacksonville , Front End Manager, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!