Emergency Response Paramedic
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Mobile Health Paramedic
We're hiring a Mobile Health Paramedic, ready to
embark on the next evolution of patient care. Located in
Jacksonville, Florida, this is a unique opportunity to provide
patients advanced medical care from set up to support within an
in-home care environment. You'll be joining a team of experienced
paramedics that are innovating the industry and transforming the
way we deliver high-acuity care.
- Mobile Health Paramedic will partner with
Physicians, RNs and Care Coordinators to discuss patient care and
work as a consolidated care team.
- Triage the acuity of patients using protocols and online
consultation with physicians.
- Possess strong technical aptitude to set up and support the
in-home care environment.
- Involvement with hospital staff and primary care physicians
that includes patient's presentation, goals and follow-up
- Expert paramedic skills that can be applied in this
- A model to all internal and external partners.
- Operate within and promote a safe and positive work
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
with other clinicians.
- Minimum of 2 years of paramedic experience
- Current and valid paramedic in Flordia
- Maintain all certifications (CPR, ACLS, PALS, etc.)
- Valid state drivers license
- Pass a Community Paramedic National exam within one (1) year of
- Current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations (COVID), consent to
annual TB testing and receiving annual flu shot prior to 11/1 each
Why Choose GMR? Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
and its family of solutions are dedicated to delivering
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. Here you'll embark in
meaningful work that will make an impact on you and the customers
we serve. View our employees' stories on how we provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. To learn more about GMR and how
our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we
approach care, visit www.GlobalMedicalResponse.com .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: LifeGuard, Jacksonville , Emergency Response Paramedic, Other , Yulee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!