LPN - AccentCare Home Health
Posted on: October 14, 2021
SERVICE AREA: East Jacksonville,
FL - $4K BONUS pkg
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide
new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help
you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your
daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training
and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and
an LVN/LPN you
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of
treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to
maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with
sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a
manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and
the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- One (1) year clinical experience and one year home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Jacksonville , LPN - AccentCare Home Health, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!