Interaction Designer Senior
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Cognitive Science Travel Percentage : 0%Job DescriptionAre you
curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you--ll have the
opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant
issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people
empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About
the teamThe?Artificial?Intelligence?team is driving a
transformational journey across Banking Solution, Wealth Management
and Merchants Solutions divisions. We have a clear focus on
enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer
satisfaction through?intelligent?automation,?Machine Learning,
Micro and Macro Automation, self-service?transformation, and
accelerating digitization efforts.What you will be doingAs a Sr.
Interaction Designer, you will be responsible for all aspects of
interaction design and user experience to ensure the product meets
the user--s needs. You will focus primarily on desktop web
applications that support consumers and professionals within the
financial industry--although mobile solutions and chatbots might
also be in your portfolio. Working within the Artificial
Intelligence team greatly expands the tools you can draw on to
- Works closely with product managers and business analysts--and
with clients directly--to understand the target audience and
specific business needs.
- Transform that understanding of business needs into
user-focused and intuitive products.
- Creates high-fidelity prototypes to support concept
presentations and interface specifications.
- Collaborates with engineers to design total human-computer
interaction and to develop flow of information in FIS software
- Participates in usability testing process by working on test
plans, attending test sessions and brainstorming solutions to
interface problems with usability specialists.
- Develops presentations for internal and external audiences that
communicate design solutions and research findings.
- Develops and maintains human interface specifications,
guidelines and standards.What you bring:
- Bachelor--s degree in cognitive science, computer science or
interface/visual design or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
- Requires a minimum of five years design and usability or
related experience in a research and development environment.
- Problem-solving & process improvement skills
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a
clear, concise and professional manner
- Proficient in a vector-based design tool for producing
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical
concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with
trade-offs.Added bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with Material Design conventions for desktop
- Experience designing data visualizations.
- Experience in voice or conversational design.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant
issues in financial services & technology
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and
- A competitive salary and benefits.Privacy StatementFIS is
committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal
information that we process in order to provide services to our
clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal
information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice. EEOC
StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available
here supplement document available here For positions located in
the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a
conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a
drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care
was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully
perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may
not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be
reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Jacksonville , Interaction Designer Senior, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!