Interaction Design Specialist
Location: Atlantic Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Science Travel Percentage : 0%Job Description Are you
curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you--ll have the
opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant
issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people
empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About
the team: The?Artificial?Intelligence?team is driving a
transformational journey across Banking Solution, Wealth Management
and Merchants Solutions divisions. We have a clear focus on
enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer
satisfaction through?intelligent?automation,?Machine Learning,
Micro and Macro Automation, self-service?transformation, and
accelerating digitization efforts. What you will be doing: As a
Interaction Design Specialist, you will be responsible for all
aspects of software interface design, from audience analysis, to
prototyping, to usability testing. You will focus primarily on
desktop web applications that support consumers and professionals
within the financial industry--although mobile solutions and
chatbots might also be in your portfolio. Working within the
Artificial Intelligence team greatly expands the tools you can draw
on to provide solutions.
- Researches and analyzes target audiences for software, conducts
necessary front-end research and creates user profile for relevant
- Works closely with clients to identify and interpret specific
business needs and to develop creative products to meet needs.
- Creates high-fidelity prototypes to support concept
presentations and interface specifications.
- Collaborates with engineers to design total human-computer
interaction and to develop flow of information in FIS software
- Participates in usability testing process by working on test
plans, attending test sessions and brainstorming solutions to
interface problems with usability specialists.
- Develops presentations for internal and external audiences that
communicate design solutions and research findings.
- Develops and maintains human interface specifications,
guidelines and standards. What you bring:
- Bachelor--s degree in cognitive science, computer science or
interface/visual design or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
- Experience with Web-based applications (Prototyping)
- Requires a minimum of five years design and usability or
related experience in a research and development environment.
- Problem-solving & process improvement skills
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a
clear, concise and professional manner
- Proficient in a vector-based design tool for producing
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical
concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs.
Added bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with Material Design conventions for desktop
- Experience designing data visualizations.
- Experience in voice or conversational design.
- Vector based drawing tools
- Sophisticated Style Guide development
- A broad range of professional education and personal
development possibilities -- FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant
issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your
lifestyle and wellbeing #DICE .Privacy StatementFIS is committed to
protecting the privacy and security of all personal information
that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For
specific information on how FIS protects personal information
online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .EEOC StatementFIS is
an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here For positions located in the US,
the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer
of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA
Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to
include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this
position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have
been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All
reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on
a case-by-case basis. Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works
primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of
our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept
resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred
supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for
resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part
of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Jacksonville , Interaction Design Specialist, Other , Atlantic Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!