Club Level Runner, TIAA Bank Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring Runners to
join our team at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. This
role requires excellent time management skills as well as the
ability to set priorities and quickly respond to changing needs
within the dining room.ALL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE STATUS AND
NEXT STEPS OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL. EMAILS MAY
END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS.Responsibilities
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
including service scheduling, organization, food and beverage,
guest notes, etc.
- Motion food from the kitchen to the customer as quickly as
possible by receiving food ticket orders, sorting them in kitchen
stations, and notifying servers when dishes are complete.
- May assemble some food items and ensure garnishes are placed on
the food before it goes out.
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely
preparation and delivery of food.
- Complete any required table-side service which may include
taking orders, delivering, and explaining menu to customers,
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items,
ingredients and preparations; be able to identify menu items and
ingredients by appearance.
- Assist captains and back servers with the presentation of
courses, explaining any relevant menu items if it is missed.
- Communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and
- Be able to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
- Maintain kitchen and dining room cleanliness and organization
at all times.
- Assist in counting china, glass, silver and linen.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Experience as a Food Runner/Busser in high volume hospitality
- Able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights,
weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, carry and push up to 50 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you
ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
bus, busperson, clear dirty, clear dirty table, food delivery, food
runner, reset table, resetting table, roadhouse busser, water
Keywords: Delaware North, Jacksonville , Club Level Runner, TIAA Bank Field, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!