Patient Enrollment Specialist
Company: CSI Companies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Patient Enrollment
Specialist for our client located in the Jacksonville, FL--area.
Schedule:--Normal business hours Pay is based on experience,
$14.00-$16.00/hr This is a contract to hire position JOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for effectively entering all
compounded prescriptions received into the pharmacy software
systems. This position obtains all demographic information
necessary for the prescription to be filled by the billing team.
When needed the data entry team will contact the prescriber if
pertinent information is missing that can prevent us from starting
a patient new order. The primary focus of this role is efficiently
and accurately inputting customer information and superior customer
excellence with all customers, external and internal. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains customer accounts by updating demographics in tracker
and PK systems.
- Opens orders to process new prescriptions and refills.
- Scans all documents into tracker.
- Requests customers to fill out medical history forms.--
- Reaches out to customers to verify insurance information.
- Works efficiently to ensure all orders are added on a daily
- Handles changes in policies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Acts in a professional manner and values punctuality. JOB
REQUIREMENTS Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic and be efficient in
- Must have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Must be able to work in a teamwork oriented working
- Ability to learn and complete new tasks and follow directions
- Ability and willingness to cross train in other area and or
- Strong ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Must be able to type 35 WPM, error free
- Preferred experience with pharmacy management software and must
have ability to work with computers
- A self-motivated individual who takes initiative, seeks
opportunities and is driven
- Technical and analytical ability, specifically to learning new
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment,
including Word Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years prior experience with customer/patients--- relations
is preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the essential
functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to
stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch,
talk and hear.-- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds.-- Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception
and the ability to adjust focus as well as work on a computer for
long periods of time.-- The employee must be able to communicate
verbally with employees. DISCLAIMER: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being
performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an
exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Our client---s
management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities
to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Keywords: CSI Companies, Jacksonville , Patient Enrollment Specialist, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!