Corporate Customer Account Representative
Company: Kraton Polymers LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Make a +Difference at Kraton!At Kraton, we make a Positive
Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking
to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the
world. We are looking to hire a key member of our Customer Service
team at our Jacksonville, Florida location.Key Responsibilities
- Function as primary customer contact for the placement and
fulfillment of sales orders.
- Responsible for daily interaction and customer inquiries.
- Daily monitoring of product shipments to ensure on time
delivery and work with logistics and plants to resolve delivery
- Communicate any adjustments to customers as well as logistics
- Thorough knowledge of the Company's customers, products and
- Work with customers and account managers to develop
relationships that can improve service and increase customer
- Bridge the gap between what the customer expects and what the
organization can realistically provide through effective
communications, and by facilitating resolution of issues with
plants, distributors/agents, logistics and sales management.
- Review invoices on accuracy Invoice review.
- Understanding of the Export Logistics intricacies to be able to
provide the best service possible to assigned customers.Required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service and/or sales
- MS office, basic understanding of SAP, CRM and other relevant
- Expands knowledge of current functionality.
- Communicates clearly and articulately when speaking in an
individual or group environment.
- Organizes thoughts with ability to present information in a
clear and precise manner.
- Experience in a B2B environment.
- SAP experience required.
- Professional level communication in English and one additional
language is preferred.Education, Certifications & Licenses
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university, college or
business school or equivalent work experience
- Export Operations Training
statements above are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position.Kraton's internal talent acquisition team manages
our recruiting efforts and from time to time works with
pre-selected/pre-approved external staffing agencies.We do NOT
accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters
and/or agencies who are not pre-selected/pre-approved.Kraton is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.CategoryCustomer Service
RepresentativesExperience3 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Kraton Polymers LLC, Jacksonville , Corporate Customer Account Representative, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!