Suites Supervisor, TIAA Bank Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is searching for
Luxury Suites Supervisors to join our team at TIAA Bank Field in
Jacksinville, Florida. As a Suites Supervisor you will lead a team
of attendants, ensuring our luxury suites are clean, stocked, and
ready for game day. You'll experience the game day excitement,
learn and grow your leadership skills, and be part of team
committed to creating moments that matter.This position includes a
$200 Hiring Bonus that will be paid after you have worked 6 stadium
events. (You must be in good standing at the time of
- Supervises and coordinates Suite Attendants, including training
on company and departmental standards and providing constructive
and corrective feedback as needed.
- Ensures a positive and impactful guest experience by delivering
professional and courteous guest service.
- Receives and facilitates any suite guests and attendants
requests and orders.
- Analyzes and resolves problems with associates, guests, and the
operation with the assistance of the Suites Manager.
- Learn and be comfortable with all food and beverage menu items
on Luxury Suites Menu to effectively complete financial
transactions and answer guests questions.
- Ensures all game day food and beverage orders arrive in a
timely manner and quickly addresses any discrepancies with
appropriate area and Suites Manager.
- Maintain a clean, organized, stocked and safe area. Immediately
reports any low inventory and safety and maintenance issues to
- Completes and assists Suite Attendants with opening and closing
duties as outlined according to departmental standards.
- Responsible for performing end of month inventory for suites
pantry according to inventory standards.Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in front-of-house
restaurant or foodservice position, in a high volume environment,
- Previous experience with a POS system.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to
direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently, and courteously in a
high pressure environment.
- Good leadership and training skills; ability to teach others as
well as delegate tasks.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds for set-up, service and clean
up of suite.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift, including
walking up and down stairs and lifting as the work duties
demand.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: controller, director
finance, general operational manager, general operations manager,
operation, operational manager, recruit, supervise, supply, vice
Keywords: Delaware North, Jacksonville , Suites Supervisor, TIAA Bank Field, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!