Business Development Representative (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- This is a remote position for candidates located outside of
Colorado. We are currently hiring Business Development
Representatives located in all States EXCEPT: California, Illinois,
New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington. Candidates located in
Colorado will initially have to begin on-site in our Denver office
and have the option to work remotely once fully trained and
consistently above minimum standards.
WE ARE AUTOPAY!
WHY WORK WITH US Our people come from all kinds of backgrounds and
experiences to create something new: A better way to do car loans.
We support a casual work environment, positive work culture, and we
develop our people to become successful leaders. Our core values of
Hard Work, Optimism, Growth, and Integrity help us create a
collaborative team mindset and a better place to work.
AUTOPAY is an innovative FinTech company that is powering finance
in the age of mobility. We function as a virtual Finance &
Insurance office, finding our customers the perfect lender for
their car loan or refinance. This means we're able to solidify our
customer's auto loan prior to going to the dealership, and our
marketplace of lenders ensures they get the lowest rate
We're looking for quality Business Development Representatives who
can help people improve their financial situation while influencing
our sales success and company growth. The Business Development
Representative is responsible for providing great customer service
by communicating the loan process clearly, completing applications
in a detailed and accurate manner, and pre-qualifying customers to
meet their auto loan needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include achieving positive
results in the following key areas:
- Understand and demonstrate the principles of AUTOPAY's Mission,
Vision, and Values.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to consumers who are
interested in auto financing while providing excellent customer
service - Warm leads provided (no cold calling)
- Introduce customers to AUTOPAY and our auto financing
- Assist customers with their auto finance experience through
phone, text, and e-mail.
- Consistently respond to auto finance inquiries in a timely,
efficient, and professional manner.
- Pre-qualify customers based on leads and credit inquiries.
- Obtain accurate information to complete a credit/loan
- Document all account, contact, and activity information into
our Loan Operating System.
- Provide seamless transfer to Loan Specialists to close the
- Additional duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Associates or Bachelor's degree helpful.
- Experience: Experience in inside phone sales, telemarketing, or
customer service experience with auto finance companies, car
dealerships, and investment companies preferred.
- Language/Communication/Interpersonal: Strong listening, verbal,
and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend
simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to
write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information to customers, clients, and all levels of
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures, proportions,
- Analytical: Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational
skills, ability to prioritize, and work independently. Strong
reasoning and critical thinking skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in
- Technical: Ability to toggle between applications on a dual
monitor setup. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with intermediate
Excel ability, required. Keyboarding/computer skills, heavy
computer, and phone usage.
- Other: High level of personal motivation, professionalism, and
integrity required. Ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
Must be dependable.
- Bonus Opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
Compensation: $15/hour plus bonuses. Bonuses are based on how many
applications you complete that go on to get funded. The earning
potential for this role (hourly, plus bonuses, and OT) can exceed a
minimum of $22/hour.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand;
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and
arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
AUTOPAY is an equal opportunity employer. With regard to hiring and
promotions, qualified persons will not be denied employment
opportunity based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age 40 and
over, disability, military status, or genetic information. Any
questions or concerns about our EEO policy should be directed to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AUTOPAY, Jacksonville , Business Development Representative (Remote), Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!