Front of House - St. Augustine, FL
Company: Tijuana Flats
Location: Saint Augustine
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Tijuana Flats Team-Member, you'll ensure Tijuana Flats
standards and service levels are consistently met and that all
customers always receive an uncompromising food experience!
Responsible for Front of House in operations - providing the guest
with fresh food, outstanding guest service in a friendly, fun and
exciting atmosphere while supporting the shift leader and focusing
on guest satisfactions.Walk-in interviews are available every day
from 9am-11am, 2pm-4pm, 8pm-10pmIf you have:
- 1 year of FOH/Customer Service experience (none is okay, too!
We love personalities!)
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Self-disciplined and driven
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
- Location specifics (Availability)Then we can offer you:
- Balanced, Flexible Schedules with NO Late Nights
- OFF on 7 Major Holidays
- Competitive Pay- Starting at $7.50 +TIPS
- Lots of room for advancement- WE ARE GROWING!
- A Fun, Upbeat Environment
- Competitive pay and lots of room for advancement
- Health Insurance and 401K available for Full Time
- - off Merch and Food
- Volunteer opportunities with Tijuana Flats' Just in Queso
- Guest satisfaction
- Providing all guests with the highest standard of food
- Maintain Serve Safe Certification
- Create an environment that is positive, productive, and fun to
Physical demands and work environment:The physical demands and work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee
is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands arms; talk and hear.
Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to focus.
- Work environment: Site work will require exposure to varying
weather conditions and increase exposure to noise. Proper food
handling procedures and safety precautions, such as cutting gloves,
etc. will be required when handling product. Occasional ladder
usage. Ability to work varied hours including nights and
weekends.The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies
to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.Tijuana Flats
is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status.We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in
diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity,
national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that
make us different.
Keywords: Tijuana Flats, Jacksonville , Front of House - St. Augustine, FL, Other , Saint Augustine, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!