DIT Sales Executive
Company: SPECTRIO LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Spectrio has been recognized as one of Florida's highest-growth
companies, ranking at No. 127 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 Florida
Regional list, up 53 places from the previous year. In 2020, the
Company made the national Inc. 5000 list for the ninth time,
ranking at No. 3050, up 756 from the previous year. We are looking
for an ambitious, high-energy salesperson based in the cities
listed above that is self-motivated and driven to be the best. We
are looking for someone who will sell the entire suite of Spectrio
products and services. The ideal candidate is someone with a
results-focused mindset is paramount to achieving success in this
role. The ideal candidate will successfully leverage his or her
existing networks to strengthen his or her client relationships,
accelerate ongoing sales processes, and fill the sales pipeline
with new prospects. The DIT Sales Executive is passionate about the
Spectrio products and mission while focused on growing business
with our current client base. Responsibilities include:
- Build an opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly
sales targets for your assigned book of business.
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts
to bring new client opportunities and associated revenue to
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with senior
leadership and legal counsel as required or needed.
- Champion client's agreement to purchase through order, design,
and implementation phases. During this process the Enterprise Sales
Executive will interface with, and as needed, give direction to
other departments within Spectrio to ensure customer satisfaction
with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to
retain and grow revenues over time.
- Build long-lasting client relationships with CMO/Executives,
Business Leaders, franchise owners, dealerships, and IT Leaders to
ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions
between the client and Spectrio.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand
generation, proposal development, scoping and estimating, and
negotiating Statements of Work (SOW's)
- Create detailed SOW's for client engagements by quickly
grasping client business / technical requirements and developing
high-level solutions around those specific needs
- Provide customer-facing, solution-focused sales
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding monthly sales
goals and quotas,
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 5-7+ years' enterprise sales experience
- BA or BS degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- Technically proficient, Google Workspace, SalesForce, and
- Strong rolodex of senior leaders in the franchise and
multi-location business model preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation
- Enthusiasm and professionalism that is well-presented over the
phone and in-person
- Direct experience and a strong network in the Social Media,
Corporate Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Customer
Engagement and/or Analytics spaces.
- Ability to make strategic decisions with autonomy and
- Must understand the start-up mentality and thrive in a
- Must be willing to travel as needed - no travel
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, and passionate about our
- Experience selling enterprise products into Fortune 1000
- Experience selling in the technology landscape working between
both marketing and information technology teams.
- Demonstrated history of selling new Master Services Agreements
(MSA's) and cross selling into existing book of business.
- Automotive industry experience preferredSpectrio is a leading
provider of comprehensive digital signage solutions that empowers
clients to transform their business locations into modern, dynamic
destinations for customers and employees. Headquartered in Tampa,
Fla., and founded in 2002, Spectrio serves over 150,000 franchise
and enterprise locations in multiple industries, including
quick-service restaurants, automotive, healthcare, and financial
services. With supporting offerings geared towards Overhead Music,
On-Hold Messaging, WiFi Marketing, and more, Spectrio offers
businesses a complete customer engagement solution at scale. For
more information, visit .Spectrio offers a wide range of benefits
for our team members, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid
Parental Leave, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short and Long
Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick
Time, Paid Holidays, and Education Reimbursement. Spectrio is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion,
creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other
protected category. PI177400347
Keywords: SPECTRIO LLC, Jacksonville , DIT Sales Executive, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!