Outbound Call Center Specialist
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Summary:Our outbound Call Center Specialists are
responsible for speaking with potential customers regarding their
product needs and scheduling the customer for an in-home sales
consultation.This is an In Office position working in the
Jacksonville Call CenterSchedule: Monday-Friday 11am-8pm and every
other Saturday 9am-3pmPay: 15.00 per hour and Bonuses - -Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate outbound calls for customers leads generated from the
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy,
determine availability for in-home sales consultation.
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding
scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as
- De-escalate the call where appropriate and provide solutions
that leave the customer satisfied with the resolution
- Exceed customer service expectations by providing an
outstanding experience to every potential customer
- Adhere to schedules while maintaining an acceptable level of
service, customer satisfaction and quality
- Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability and group
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor. -Experience
and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
and other web-based programs
- Must possess multi-tasking proficiency in ability to type while
speaking to customers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be customer-oriented and able to effectively trouble shoot
and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- High level of flexibility in a constantly changing
- Ability to make decisions quickly by balancing company
guidelines and customer needs
- High degree of dependability, motivation and flexibility
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
-Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Previous experience in a dynamic call center or customer
- Home Improvement knowledge and or experienceTravel
- No travel required.Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need.Physical Requirements
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Keywords: LeafFilter, Jacksonville , Outbound Call Center Specialist, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!