Imaging Processing Operator
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $15.13 per HourTDEC, a nationally
recognized Business Processing Organization (BPO), seeks an Imaging
Processing Operator to support our client in Jacksonville, FL.The
Imaging Processing Operator is responsible for quality data imaging
and indexing.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opens, sorts, and performs "document prep" on incoming mail
that is connected to the work performed.
- Batches the documents and scans them into the system.
- Performs Quality Assurance on scanned documents
- Performs general cleaning and maintenance of scanning
- Data entry services involving the keying of data (on standard
work station keyboards) and correcting erroneous data from standard
forms and other input document review and resolution of data entry
related problems with Area Offices, Regional District Offices and
the National Office; and other related support functions.
- Clerical Services usually involving the review, verification,
validation, and tabulation of data for a variety of functions.
- Occasional support services typically involving opening,
counting, and sorting of incoming mail, filing mail in proper file
folders, retrieving/replacing file folders in accordance with
prescribed procedures, and various other duties associated with the
claims adjudication and payment processes. Qualifications/Skills:
- High school diploma and one year of experience with printing or
- Completed a PC operator course involving use of a computer
terminal screen and keyboard
- Have specialized knowledge of composition and presentation
- Be able to effectively communicate technical information
through descriptive texts to the intended audience
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 25 pounds from packing
cartons onto a deskEqual Opportunity Employer/ Veteran/
Keywords: TDEC, Jacksonville , Imaging Processing Operator, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!