Senior Salesforce Administrator
Company: Imperium Data
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Imperium Data is working with a client with multiple locations
looking to add a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to their team. This
is a direct-hire opportunity with this client. The client is a
nationally-recognized organization and offers hybrid / remote work,
incredible compensation, benefits, flexibility, and more!
RESPONSIBILITIES:ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a senior-level system administrator for the
Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users, currently Lightning
environment Work independently with business units to refine and
document development requirements.
- Diagnose and resolve unexpected issues or results. Recommend
solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements.
- Perform basic administrative functions including user account
maintenance, report and dashboard generation, workflow management,
and routine task execution.
- Lead continuous analysis of Salesforce.com platform features,
releases, upgrades, and best practices that align with
organizational vision and strategy and that achieve the greatest
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, and
configurations made to the system in preparation for releases and
- Identify Salesforce problems, develop fixes, ensure full
quality assurance testing, and implement solutions for operational
- Evaluate, scope, and complete new development requests.
- Work with project management team to establish suitable
processes to support administrative, development, and change
- Serve as liaison between teammates, vendors, and external
- Engage with members of business units to define and document
development requirements and identify modifications to impact
- Promote, increase, and monitor user adoption. Ensure user
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years' experience in Salesforce Administration
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field; or
equivalent experience or training
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SCAA)
Imperium Data Consulting is a subsidiary of Imperium Data, a
full-service Information Technology services firm. Imperium Data
Consulting is specialized in providing top Information Technology
talent to organizations of all size and industries. We work with
the best staffing industry technology and our teams are tenured
talent and staffing consultants.Imperium Data is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Imperium Data, Jacksonville , Senior Salesforce Administrator, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!