Data Quality Lead
Company: Lorven Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Strong experience working with PM and client stakeholders to
create roadmap for Data Quality COE (people, process, tools, change
- Strong understanding in underlying business processes and
associated Metrics. Define and baseline Metrics.
- Experience in understanding application / system / data owners
- You should work closely with client business SME and data
analyst to define, prioritize & finalize DQ issues, resolution
- You should work closely with PM to define implementation
- Experience in design DQ framework / business rules /
- Experience in healthcare, health insurance background a big
- Experience in IDQ and Informatica MDM experience will be a
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with
minimum 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- -Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer
needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and
attention to detail.
- -Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to
work with diverse teams. Additional Information All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Lorven Technologies, Inc., Jacksonville , Data Quality Lead, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!