Sales Executive - Enterprise
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients
and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Core
Sales, Human Resource Services Sales or Major Market Sales
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers in accordance with the client's preference on in
person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current
referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing
the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or
other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which
products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork,
expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates
set by Sales management.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to
clients and the community.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for
purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/marketing
Keywords: Paychex, Jacksonville , Sales Executive - Enterprise, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!