Posted on: June 24, 2022
SUMMARYProvides support to Caddell Construction's field
operations at the assigned governmental project location. Ensures
office copies of bidding documents are kept current by
incorporating any changes and updates. Also maintains project
- Creates desktop requisitions, purchase requisitions from
solicited price quotes for supplies and equipment.
- Processes monthly invoices for payment.
- Answers project phone line.
- Performs general office support duties (meeting/calendar
maintenance, timekeeping and data input, scanning and filing
- Prepares written correspondence and maintain records in
hardcopy or electronic form.
- Prepares and maintains Caddell employee Alcohol and Drug
Testing paperwork and scheduling.REQUIREMENTSMinimum high school
diploma/GED and 2+ years of office experience required. Strong
customer service orientation, typing and computer skills (i.e., MS
Word, Excel). Ability to establish effective relationships with
office personnel. Ability to engage visitors in conversation.
Strong organizational and communication skills. Ability to
multitask.Salary Range: $33,800 - $39,000 commensurate with
experience.ADDITIONAL INFOCaddell Construction is an Equal
Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected
classes under applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Caddell, Jacksonville , Submittal Clerk, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!