Posted on: June 25, 2022
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions
for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving
organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights
and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an
edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Availity is a Healthcare IT company headquartered in Jacksonville,
FL, with additional offices in Indianapolis, IN, and Bangalore,
India, and a significant remote workforce throughout the US.
Availity is the nation's largest health information network,
connecting over 2 million providers with health plans nationwide
and processing more than 12 billion transactions a year, and
growing! We work collaboratively with health plans and providers to
disrupt an antiquated healthcare system by offering solutions that
solve core issues in how these stakeholders communicate. Availity
also provides revenue cycle management solutions to help providers,
hospitals, and health systems receive accurate, timely payment for
As the premier healthcare engagement platform, our mission is to
create connections and deliver products that help healthcare
businesses succeed. We connect, delight, and empower the nation's
premier healthcare ecosystem, providing multi-stakeholder solutions
that simplify the business relationship between providers and
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Executive Assistant
is responsible for performing advanced, diversified, and
confidential administrative, business management and secretarial
duties proactively, and under minimal supervision. The Executive
Assistant position requires in-depth, broad, and comprehensive
experience, skill, and knowledge of an entrepreneurial
organization's practices. This individual will have regular contact
with other senior staff and senior level external customers/agents.
The Executive Assistant works in a team environment and will
support multiple team members. Work assignments are complex in
nature, where judgment, tact, and initiative are required to
resolve problems. The Executive Assistant will also be required to
carry out other duties, projects, or activities as specified by
Sponsorship, in any form, is not available for this position.
Location: Remote, Jacksonville, FL
Why you want to work on this team:
* Fun, collaborative group with a passion for helping others
* Exposure and opportunity to grow within the Healthcare
To be qualified for this position:
* High school diploma or GED
* 4 years progressive administrative experience
* Experience managing multiple, executive-level travel
You will set yourself apart:
* If you are an outgoing, helpful individual
* If you have patience with scheduling and managing calendars
You will be:
* Coordinating travel with continuous verification the day prior
and day of travel.
* Working closely with other Administrative and Executive
Assistants as a team and filling in during absences.
* Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and/or
* Analyzing data and making recommendations.
* Developing and maintaining databases.
* Preparing routine and non-routine correspondence and
* Maintaining calendars, screening telephone calls and
* Resolving routine and complex inquiries.
* Coordinating special projects and office functions.
Availity culture and benefits:
* Availity is a certified "Great Place to Work"! Culture is
important to us and there are many ways for you to make your mark
* We have several Diversity & Inclusion teams, a Young
Professionals Group, a She Can Code IT group for women in tech, and
various ways to engage with fellow Availity associates.
* Availity is a culture of continuous learning. We have many
resources and experts in our tech stack and in our industry that
can help get you there too!
* Don't feel like wearing business attire? Cool, you can wear jeans
- we are a casual place.
* Availity offers a robust total rewards package that is
competitive and meaningful. We offer a competitive salary and bonus
structure. We offer two different types of medical plans: a HDHP
plan that has the lowest permitted deductible allowed by the IRS
with a generous HSA company contribution and a PPO plan with a low
deductible and out of pocket maximum. In addition, Availity offers
two dental plans including orthodontia care (even for adults),
vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), pet care, legal/ID
shield services and a 401k match program that you can take
advantage of on day one!
* We offer unlimited PTO for salaried associates + 9 paid holidays.
Hourly associates start at 19 days of PTO and go up from there with
all the same holiday benefits.
* Interested in wellness? We allow our associates to reimburse up
to $300/year for gym memberships, participation in racing events,
weight management programs, etc.
* Interested in furthering your education? We offer education
* Availity offers Paid Parental Leave for both moms and dads, both
birth parents and adoptive parents.
* Want to work for an organization that gives back to the
community? You're at the right place! Availity partners with
various organizations, both locally and nationally, to raise
awareness, funds and morale as our staff members volunteer their
time and funds to engage the organizations campaign. Each associate
has 1 paid day per year to volunteer at the non-profit charity of
Availity perks for remote, hybrid and office-based associates:
* We offer a flexible working environment! Whether you are a fully
remote associate or one that enjoys a hybrid or fully onsite
approach we are flexible to help ensure you have a working
environment to thrive in!
* Don't feel like going too far to eat? We occasionally have food
trucks at our Jacksonville Office as well as food available for
purchase in our cafe and an onsite caf-- next to our Indianapolis
* We also have onsite Fitness Centers with showers for our
Jacksonville & Indianapolis offices and an annual Wellness
reimbursement you can use for a gym membership, classes, sports
* We appreciate work/life balance! Need to get a quick break in
between meetings? We offer online Yoga, virtual total body
condition classes, step challenges, and health and wellness courses
and in our Jacksonville office, we have Ping Pong, Foosball, Arcade
games, and XBox to help you decompress - and we have a massage
therapist onsite once a week for a little relaxation too
* We've got you covered with free coffee, lemonade and tea anytime
you want in Jacksonville
After you apply, you will receive text/email messages thanking you
for applying and then you will continue to receive more text/email
messages alerting you as to where you are in the recruitment
* Executive Assistant Video Interview
* Team Video Interview
* Executive Video Interview
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in
employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status,
medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity
and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the
United States. When required by state law or federal regulation,
Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in
conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility.
Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family & Medical Leave Act Equal Employment Law Poster Pay
Transparency Employee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work
Poster Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and
Bargain Collectively with Their Employers
Keywords: Availity, Jacksonville , Executive Assistant, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!