Client Services Specialist - Part Time
Company: Ethan Allen
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Acts as first point of contact for clients in the Design Center and
on the phone by responding in a professional and courteous manner.
Manages the rotation of client assistance.
* Greets all visitors and guests upon entering Design Center and
provides appropriate assistance
* Learns and uses language of design and home furnishings to assist
clients in getting oriented to the store.
* If Design Consultant is not available, may assist clients by
directing them on tour of Design Center, reviewing style book,
lifestyle projections, and/or booking appointment with a Design
* Manages phone traffic including, but not limited to, answering
and directing calls, retrieving and forwarding messages from
voice-mail and activating messages system at end of the day.
* Schedules appointments for design team members.
* Assists design consultants and Design Center Managers with
general administrative and clerical duties required for daily
function of business. Maintains up to date files (electronic and
paper), prepares follow-up correspondence, maintains various logs,
and assignment lists.
* Updates master and design center price pages and product books.
Orders memo fabric swatches for clients.
* Organizes client project information.
* Follows up as necessary to insure timely and appropriate service
to staff members and clients.
* Perform any other duties as required.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Two or more years experience in customer service support and/or
receptionist role, preferably in a design or retail
* Excellent communication and listening skills, a pleasant demeanor
along with a professional appearance and ability to work well with
people. Enjoys working in creative environment.
* Organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple
* Interested in the field of interior design, fashion and
* Proficient in basic computer skills including
* Microsoft office.
* Must be able to work holidays, evenings and weekends if schedule
Benefits are an important part of the total compensation that are
offered, providing peace of mind and financial well-being. Ethan
Allen is committed to offering a variety of benefits that allow
associates to choose whether or not to participate based on
personal and family needs. Some of the benefits offered are two
company subsidized Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Coverage
and Health Savings Account (including Employer contributions), cost
effective Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) plan (with Employer
matching contributions and Profit Sharing), company provided Life
Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability (FT associates only),
Flexible Spending Accounts - Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter
Saving Plans - Public Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life
Insurance, Voluntary Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program,
and Employee Referral Bonus Program.
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and
interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a
global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three
continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated
business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our
associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and
customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the
furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by
utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We
are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Ethan Allen, Jacksonville , Client Services Specialist - Part Time, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!