Company: US ASSURE, INC.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Working in a high call volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team
environment, this position is responsible for providing
information, handling and resolving problems, and advanced
troubleshooting of all types of billing inquiries, as well as
processing transactions within the various systems used for
billing. The Service Specialist also provides quality customer
service and problem resolution in a professional, timely and
accurate manner, while providing direct support to the Service
Representative. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact in responding to a request from
direct bill customers, agents and/or field staff. This includes
customer billing inquiries for all product lines and handling
inbound and outbound calls in a multi-task environment.
- Process all types of business transactions to include, but not
limited to, the following:
- Handling of day to day Faxpro.
- Handling exception report processing.
- Answering internal inquiries from the Assistance Que.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while
maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled
efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure's corporate
vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring with others in the
department.Other Duties and ResponsibilitiesPerforms other duties
as assigned in order to meet business needs. Includes functions
normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these
functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a
"Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA. QualificationsTo perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills and or licenses, and/or
- Proven knowledge of accounting/billing principles.
- Proven knowledge of accepted business software, mainframe
systems and the Internet.
- Proven knowledge of the property and casualty insurance
- Proven ability to analyze situations and resolve problems with
little or no assistance.
- Proven company product and service knowledge. Education and/or
Experience and Abilities
- High school graduate, minimum; AA/BS/BA degree with emphasis in
insurance, business or finance, preferred.
- Two plus years' experience in a customer service, multi-tasked
environment, with a call center focus.
- Ability to accurately type 35 WPM.
- Ability to successfully perform functions of a Service
Representative. Job Related Competencies
- Managing Work - Prioritizes, makes preparations, schedules,
leverages resources, stays focused.
- Adaptability - Tries to understand change, approaches change or
newness positively, adjusts behavior.
- Continuous Learning - Targets learning needs, seeks learning
activities, maximizes learning, applies knowledge or skill, and
takes risks in learning.
- Communication - Organizes the communication, maintains audience
attention, adjusts to the audience, ensures understanding, adheres
to accepted conventions, and comprehends communication from
- Customer Focus - Seeks to understand customers, educates
customers, builds collaborative relationships, takes action to meet
customer needs and concerns, and sets up customer feedback
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills - Possesses
educational knowledge and skills necessary to perform duties.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships - Seeks opportunities,
clarifies the current situation, develops others' and own ideas,
subordinates personal goals, facilitates agreement and uses key
- Building Trust - Operates with integrity, discloses own
positions, remains open to ideas, and supports others.
- Decision Making - Identifies issues, problems and
opportunities, gathers information, interprets information,
generates alternatives, chooses appropriate action, commits to
action, and involves others.
- Handling Pressure - Maintains focus, maintains relationships,
and copes effectively. Employer's Rights US Assure, Inc. reserves
the right to revise this job description at any time. This job
description is not a contract for employment and either an employee
or US Assure, Inc. may terminate employment at any time, with or
without cause (subject to applicable laws). PI185873340
Keywords: US ASSURE, INC., Jacksonville , Service Specialist, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!