Field Admissions Representative - Jacksonville FL Area
Company: Universal Technical Institute
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Territory Boundaries: Jacksonville to Tallahassee and South
GAThe Remote Territory Field Admissions Representatives will have
the distinct pleasure of finding passionate and motivated students
who have a desire to learn and develop their skills at Universal
Technical Institute. This position will be responsible for creating
excitement and awareness surrounding Universal Technical Institutes
programs in a territory the majority of which is greater than 120
miles from a Universal Technical Institute campus. The ideal
candidate for this position will have a customer focused,
extroverted style that can enliven, engage, motivate and positively
impact individuals. One should enjoy making connections and
communicating with people while proactively establishing
relationships, and must be able to follow established guidelines
and procedures. One must also work independently in a fast paced
and results oriented environment while prioritizing their schedules
to maximize time. Base Salary Range is $68,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Responsible for building UTI brand awareness throughout a
territory that does not have direct campus access. Attends
college/high school fairs, networks with industry employers, may
attend educator and counselor seminars, and administers financial
aid workshops, all in an effort to build a strong rapport with
potential students and generate interest in UTI.
- Develops new relationships and strengthens existing
partnerships with dealerships and designated industry partners.
Conducts and coordinates open house events, STEM events, Future
Tech Events, and industry employment events using multiple
resources such as campus staff, high school counselors and
marketing support. Utilizes industry events at the high schools and
campuses as a key element in building awareness of the UTI brand
and educational alternative.
- Develops and maintains relationships with high schools,
counselors, principals and other administrative officials within
their territory. Presents to all levels of educators in high
schools and other educational institutions to encourage their
students to attend Universal Technical Institute.
- Conducts informative and professional in home interviews
utilizing technical knowledge and skills. Maintains customer
relationship manager database that will allow for thorough
follow-up with potential students.
- Maintains knowledge of Universal Technical Institute programs,
financing options and other pertinent information in order to
answer prospective student questions during a presentation.
Effectively addresses concerns to ensure that all prospects receive
the full Universal Technical Institute story and are aware of their
- Follows Company policy regarding tracking key business
statistics to ensure accurate record keeping of travel, visits and
- Identifies prospective students who appear to have the skills,
interest, motivation and other qualities that indicate UTI could be
a good fit for them, and seeks to help them enroll if they want to
enroll, while also not seeking to enroll individuals for whom, for
whatever reasons, UTI does not appear to be a good fit.
- Adheres to all compliance criteria and procedures established
by external regulatory bodies and by UTI.
- Other duties as necessaryEducation / Experience
- High School degree or GED required. Bachelors degree a
- Experience with public speaking preferred.
- Industry knowledge preferred.
- 1 - 3 years sales experience preferred.Skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written) and computer skills
(Microsoft Office products)
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Outstanding verbal communication is required
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Knowledge of local community
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills, can adapt to a
changing fast-paced environment
- Build effective relationships
- Ability to analyze and report data.
- Must have high proficiency in phone interviewing, Skype and
- Ability to work within a highly regulated structure and
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 30 pounds 25%
of the workday
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 10% or less of the
- Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and
reason for all of the workday
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for
prolonged periods throughout the workday.
- Must be able to travel 90% or more of the time.
- Must be able to navigate airports and fly to territory
- Work is mainly performed indoors in a climate-controlled
environment, but some outdoor work may be required.
- General technology as it relates to office administration
- Home office environment.AdmJob ID: 2022-3169 External Company
URL: www.uti.edu Telecommute: Yes
Keywords: Universal Technical Institute, Jacksonville , Field Admissions Representative - Jacksonville FL Area, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!