Customer Care Specialist - Remote Opportunity
Company: Ameris Bank
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Ameris Bank is a purpose-driven company, dedicated to bringing
financial peace of mind to communities, one person at a time.
Whether a customer wants to grow their business, buy a home, or
feel confident in their retirement plan, they have a partner in
Ameris Bank. We serve customers in our locations across the
Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and nationwide through our extensive
digital offerings and mobile app. Delivering financial peace of
mind starts with a team that values integrity and rewards
ingenuity. At Ameris, you'll find teammates who are inclusive,
collaborative problem-solvers who go the extra mile to support one
another and to meet every customer's needs. When teammates are
empowered and bring their diverse perspectives to the table, we
create the best possible outcomes for our customers. At Ameris, we
know that a growth mindset is key for high performance and fosters
an environment that prioritizes continuous improvement. Teammates
have access to Employee Resource Groups that serve as advocates and
allies as well as professional development opportunities to drive
ongoing education. Learn more about our and how you can bring it to
life as an Ameris Bank teammate. The Customer Care Specialist
provides prompt, efficient, accurate and professional service to
customers and prospective customers with a focus on customer
retention and satisfaction. - The position assists consumer and
commercial customers with account information, problems, concerns,
account maintenance and general questions. - The Customer Care
Specialist I handles service needs while demonstrating the Ameris
Vision, Purpose, Expectations and Values. -Other projects and
duties as assigned. Essential Functions, Duties, and
- Strictly adheres to Bank Secrecy Act requirements and applies
organizational policies and procedures in all activities.
- Provides prompt, professional customer service to customers and
prospective customers utilizing proper etiquette in all
- Researches and answers customer inquiries and fulfills service
- Maintains knowledge of banking products, programs, services and
- Works to understand the root causes of customer service issues.
Identifies and implements resolutions for routine issues involving
supervisors on more complex issues.
- Delivers world-class service to every caller in multiple queues
ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
- Handles account service and maintenance requests efficiently
- Maintains accurate call documentation.
- Identifies customer needs and offers appropriate bank products
and services to customers.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Able to effectively and persuasively express self, using
language and grammar in a professional manner.
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Highly motivated team-player with ability to develop and
maintain collaborative relationships.
- Able to analyze and record detailed information.
- Thorough knowledge of banking policies, procedures, products
- Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service and ability
to meet or exceed service goals.
- Able to provide a high level of interactive service to others,
building relationships and addressing identified needs.
- Able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound
conclusions, present findings and make thoughtful recommendations.
Industry and Work Experience:
- 1 or more years of customer service or call center experience
- 1 or more years of experience in financial services or a
related industry preferred Academic:
- High school diploma or GED required Disclaimer: The above job
description is meant to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required for the position. All job requirements are subject to
possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a
direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of
themselves or other employees. -
Keywords: Ameris Bank, Jacksonville , Customer Care Specialist - Remote Opportunity, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!