Aircraft Assembler C
Company: Kamatics Corp. Defunct
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Aircraft Assembler C
Requisition ID 2022-7353
Segment Kaman Aerospace
Shift Shift 1
# of Openings 3
Works under the direction of the Production Supervisor, or
designee, with minimum of supervision. Assembles aircraft
structural details, and subassemblies
We are hiring for first shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from drawings, specification and charts, assembles or
disassembles a wide variety of aircraft mechanical and/or
structural details, and subassemblies to required standards.
- Must be able to effectively use hand power tools and precision
measuring instruments common to the craft.
- Maintains familiarity with company/customer blueprints,
technical drawings, specifications, etc. Maintain records, data,
logs, etc as necessary or required.
- Detects and report any unusual circumstances and/or defective
material or tooling.
- Makes recommendations for improvements in quality and
- Work with hand/power tools, hand squeeze, pneumatic drills,
rivet guns and floor squeeze.
- Work with precision measuring instruments.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required. Experience:
- Basic math skills. Read and write English fluently.
- Ability to use hand/power tools, hand squeeze, pneumatic
drills, rivet guns, floor squeeze, common to the manufacture of
aircraft sheet metal and structural parts.
- Ability to use scales and calipers.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications,
charts and tables.
- Experience working with fasteners, riveting, counter sinking
- Minimum of six months to one year working with sheet metal,
metallic structures or related experience preferred
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by
law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully
endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable
accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process. For more
information, please click here for a notice that provides
information concerning the laws and procedures for filing
complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal
Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that
is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements.
Keywords: Kamatics Corp. Defunct, Jacksonville , Aircraft Assembler C, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!