Quality Inspector A (Second Shift)
Company: Kamatics Corp. Defunct
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Quality Inspector A (Second Shift)
Category Operations Management
Segment Kaman Aerospace
Shift Shift 2
# of Openings 1
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inspector A to join our team
in Jacksonville, FL.
Perform dimensional and visual inspections of aircraft details,
machine parts and assemblies. Perform thorough review of
manufacturing documentation/quality records to assure compliance to
customer requirements. Work under the direction of the Supervisor,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from applicable drawings, specifications, bubble drawings,
first article inspection reports, work instructions, vendor
instructions or other documentation using inspection tools and
- Visually inspect condition of material and or parts.
- Equipment expected to be utilized can include; calipers,
micrometers, protractors, height gages, pin gages, dial indicators,
portable coordinate measuring devices, hardness testers,
conductivity meters and various other precision measuring devices
to perform simple to complex inspection operations.
- Provide assistance to determine inspection techniques and
methods for appropriate inspection applications.
- Clearly define nonconforming conditions noting, engineering
requirements, "as is" condition and variation from nominal. Prepare
- Report any unusual circumstances, conditions or defective
material to supervisor or group leader. When required, participate
in root cause identification and corrective action
- Participate in company internal audits and support customer
- Comply with Quality System procedures and company policy and
- Anomalies should be brought to the attention of your
- Required to work in cell environment and may perform duties not
necessarily detailed in this job description, but not out of scope
of current job classification.
- Maintain records as instructed or required. Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings and their
- Knowledge of CMM and FARO Inspection preferred.
- Knowledge of AS9102 is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of computer input data.
- Advanced ability to interpret data and measuring devices.
- Must have knowledge of GD&T.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- At least 2 years of formal training or equivalent in a
particular or specialized occupation required.
- Current ASQ Certification Preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a quality department role
- NDI/UT experience is a plus.
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by
law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully
endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable
accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process. For more
information, please click here for a notice that provides
information concerning the laws and procedures for filing
complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal
Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that
is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements.
Keywords: Kamatics Corp. Defunct, Jacksonville , Quality Inspector A (Second Shift), Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!