Company: Discovery Village at Deerwood
Posted on: November 24, 2022
COMMUNITY NAME, a Discovery Senior Living community is growing,
thriving and has meaningful job opportunities available in a safe
and supportive work environment.We provide on the job training with
no experience required for most positions.We offer rewarding career
opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniformsLead Server is responsible for proper dining
set-up, providing meal and dining services and cleaning of the
dining rooms. The Lead Server is also responsible for training new
servers, maintaining proper dining room set up, assisting in
special events, monitoring appropriate checklists in support of the
dining area cleanliness and readiness standards and assisting in
table top inventories maintenance.Responsibilities:
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Takes meal/drink orders and serves meals in a friendly and
- Assures resident/guest is satisfied with their meals.
- Maintains knowledge of all specials and general description of
all food items and explains to residents or guests.
- Maintains assigned tables and surrounding area in a complete
state of cleanliness, appearance and readiness.
- Follows daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Provides support to the servers in the day to day operations of
the dining room.
- Assists with orientation and training of new food servers.
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Sets-up and cleans the Dining Room while maintaining or
exceeding hospitality and service standards.
- Maintains or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness,
personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Performs and completes opening and closing checklist
- Assists in dining room and surrounding areas for proper
directional flow, organization and supplies placement.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year previous experience in fine dining
preferred.Benefits:In addition to a rewarding career and
competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit
package. - -Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive
benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. - -Team
members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan
with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident
insurance policies.If having a direct impact on the lives of others
is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!EOE D/V
Keywords: Discovery Village at Deerwood, Jacksonville , Lead Server, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!