Terrace Runner, TIAA Bank Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring seasonal
Terrace Runners to join our team at TIAA Bank Field in
Jacksonville, Florida. As a Runner, you are responsible for quickly
responding to changing needs within the dining room, and
expeditingfood from the kitchen to our guests by receiving food
ticket orders, sorting them in kitchen stations, and notifying
servers when dishes are complete.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
such as service scheduling, organization, food, beverage, and guest
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely
preparation and delivery of food.
- Complete any required table-side service which may include
taking orders, delivering, and explaining menu to customers.
- Assist captains and back servers with the presentation of
courses, explaining any relevant menu items if it is missed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items,
ingredients and preparations; be able to identify menu items and
ingredients by appearance.
- Maintain kitchen and suitescleanliness and organization at all
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
by management.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We AreDelaware North has
operated concessions and premium dining at TIAA Bank Field since
2016. The 67,164-seat venue is home of the NFL's Jacksonville
Jaguars. We're known for offering imaginative food and beverage
items that celebrate the team including teal-colored buns and ice
cream.At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Jacksonville , Terrace Runner, TIAA Bank Field, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!