Company: Beaver Chevrolet
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Beaver Auto, our mission is to provide a healthy, positive
work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our
market; creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy
all customers. We are extremely proud of our commitment to the
community and are seeking a hard working, eager to learn individual
excited to serve alongside of us.What We Offer
- Employee purchase and service discount
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Family-oriented and friendly work environment
- Tenured leadership and management team, with a focus on career
- Flexible schedule
- Team outingsResponsibilities
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Beaver Chevrolet, Jacksonville , Automotive Detailer, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!