Company: Marsh Creek Country Club
Location: Saint Augustine
Posted on: November 26, 2022
, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team
and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you
step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich
lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact
group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people
together and about bringing out the very best in life.
A server is responsible for providing food and beverage service to
Members and Guests while consistently displaying a positive
attitude and knowledge about the food and beverage menu. Work
closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure
Member/Guest satisfaction and retention. This position reports
directly to the FB Director, Service Director, and Banquet Manager
with indirect reporting to the Private Events Director, Captain,
and General Manager.
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and
guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is mandatory,
including daily features and specials that may not be available
directly on the menu. As well as possess clear knowledge of all
various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a
warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by
State and City.
- You have completed FB Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
Have more questions? Check out our website to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Network: or .
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the
proper operation of the Club.
Keywords: Marsh Creek Country Club, Jacksonville , Server, Other , Saint Augustine, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!