Fire Alarm Service Helper
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Responds to clients' service related issues promptly and must
have the ability to effectively deal with clients, some that will
require high levels of patience.
* Maintain the ability to effectively communicate the needs
required to complete DynaFire's scope of work to all parties
responsible for portions affecting the timely completion of that
* Assist the DynaFire's Sales and Estimating staff with information
leading to additional sales, change order opportunities and DynaNet
* Responsible for, but not limited to, the mobilization, wiring,
device trim, final hookup, troubleshooting, testing, and final
inspection of fire alarm equipment for new jobs.
* To operate, test, troubleshoot, and program fire alarm systems
and generate documentation required to meet all applicable industry
codes and standards.
* Assist and report to the lead technician with daily
* Follow all DynaFire's policies and procedures.
* Interface with DynaFire Engineering Department to create accurate
* The employee will be accountable for clocking in and out of Exak
Time for payroll.
* Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, work
orders, schematics, blueprints, and specifications.
* Responsible for operation of the following test equipment: Volt
Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Tone Generator, and
* Acquire and maintain required tools on tool list.
* Consistently analyze and update tools to maintain efficiency and
examine and recommend the use and purchase of labor saving
* Have a working knowledge of construction tools including, but not
limited to, Step ladders, extension ladders, Scissor lifts, hand
tools, power tools, cordless tools, Powder actuated tools, cutting
tools, Wire pulling devices and Fastening systems.
* To maintain a good driving record and be well groomed.
* Full compliance with DynaFire and client's safety program.
* The Fire Alarm Service Helper shall possess a two-year
electronics degree or equivalent combination of education and
related field experience.
* A working knowledge of computers and communications systems is
* You must have a working knowledge of Microsoft, Google, and Apple
* You must have a means of communicating via ISP for VPN
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Jacksonville, FL 32254: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Fire alarm: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: DynaFire, Jacksonville , Fire Alarm Service Helper, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!