Outside Sales Representative Roofing Materials
Company: Beacon Building Products
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*BEACON BUILDING PRODUCTS is HIRING - We want YOU to consider
*If you're good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you're
the best at what you do, come work at Beacon Building
*Take you career to the next level working with amazing people as a
Outside Sales Representative at our San Antonio, TX Branch*
*Home Every Night, off on Weekends-as long kids get the evening and
weekends off, so will you.*
*Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of
residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building
products in North America.*
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic sales team that competes to
win every day? Beacon is hiring motivated, results driven top
performers for our outside sales team. If you think you can keep up
with our fast paced, team environment, join us in roofing
*The responsibilities include: *
* Building strong customer relationships by maintaining sales
contacts as required by the position.
* Developing new business opportunities through cold calls and lead
* Meet or exceed the sales and margin expectations for the assigned
* Developing and executing a comprehensive monthly and annual sales
plan for their territory to service and expand our business with
our existing as well as our new customers.
* Demonstrating solid business sales acumen and professionalism to
make a positive impact on all prospects and customers.
* Organizing sales activities so that face to face selling time to
the customer is maximized.
* Driving sales growth through consistent daily effort.
* Coordinating closely with our inside sales support team and our
vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services
to our customers.
* Maintaining social, ethical and organizational norms of Beacon.
Conduct business activity, at all times, in a manner consistent
with the company's corporate culture.
* Use Salesforce, Cognos, and Mincron reports available to help
manage a sales territory.
* Using the necessary phone and field selling skills to sell our
products and services to our customers.
* The overall performance and development of assigned and newly
* Observing and benchmark off of other outstanding Sales
Representatives in all aspects of the sales process to utilize
skills necessary in your sales territory.
* Demonstrated record of year over year sales growth.
* Strong ability to develop new business while maintaining existing
* Must have excellent customer service skills and attitude.
* 4 year degree preferred.
* Experience in residential or commercial sales in a plus, but not
* Sales, business management or distribution industries
* Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Word and Excel.
* Ability to learn and use Salesforce.
* Ability to learn and use Beacon Pro Plus.
* Mincron knowledge preferred or the ability to learn our inventory
* Ability to learn product lines.
* Must be able to function as part of a sales team.
* Can gain agreement and acceptance of ideas, plans activities and
* Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect,
and shows an air of confidence.
* Displays a genuine interest, excitement and eagerness toward job,
company and prospects.
* Can demonstrate versatility.
* Is a self-starter. Will take action to achieve goals.
* Takes a sincere interest in what the customer or prospect really
needs to improve his business.
* Copes well in competitive sales situations with little
supervision and possesses strong negotiation skills.
* Is motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic and committed
to the sales function).
* Consistently make the kind of effort necessary to accomplish
* Maintains a Good Driving Safety Record.
* Maintain a valid driver's license
* Willingness to develop new and existing skills through
educational programs with both company provided, and vendor
*WHY BEACON: *
Beacon Building Products is a vibrant and face-paced environment
where self-motivation, passion and resourcefulness are rewarded. We
are one of the largest distributors of residential and
non-residential roofing and complementary building products in
North America. Beacon currently has 500 locations in 50 US states
and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 6000 employees. We are known
throughout the building supply industry for having the best team,
integrity, exceptional service, and quality building products.
Beacon Building Products is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock
market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Building
Products was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are looking for bright minds that share a passion for outside
sales and can deliver on expectations. If you are ready for this
challenge, please apply today!
Beacon Building Products is an equal opportunity employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin,
mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Parental leave
* Profit sharing
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Jacksonville, FL 32209: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Do you have a Good Driving Safety Record?
* On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest, rate your
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Beacon Building Products, Jacksonville , Outside Sales Representative Roofing Materials, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!