Commercial Relationship Specialist- MH Portfolio
Company: Triad Financial Service Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TFS's Commercial Relationship Specialist will work with the Senior
Portfolio Manager in maintaining a portfolio that contains lines of
credit for retailers to purchase manufactured home inventory. We
are seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented team member,
preferably with some experience in commercial lines of credit, to
provide the best quality of service in our industry. This would
also be an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate that
is looking for an entry level position with a financing company!!!
We will train!!!Job Duties:
- Develop a thorough understanding of TFS policies, processes and
procedures relative to lines of commercial credit.
- Daily maintenance of commercial credit lines:
- Review & decision order requests
- Follow up on current inventory both sold & display
- Follow up for payoffs, monthly interest & curtailments
- Review inventory audit reports daily for needed action
- Foster relationships with the manufacturers/plants
- -College degree finance/business is preferred but not
- Banking client relationship experience in commercial lending is
- - 2 years' prior work experience in banking financial services
industry is preferred
- - Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically
used in inventory finance (floor planning).
- - Quick learn of the proprietary computer system used to manage
- - Preparation or review ability of documents and reports using
Microsoft Office based products.
- - Good organizational, clerical, numeric, oral and written
- - Knowledge of customer service principles and
Keywords: Triad Financial Service Inc., Jacksonville , Commercial Relationship Specialist- MH Portfolio, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!