IT Project Tech Lead - C13
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The IT Project Tech Lead is a strategic professional who stays
abreast of developments within own field and contributes to
directional strategy by considering their application in own job
and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within
the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are
typically multiple people within the business that provide the same
level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and
diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and
convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and
occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area
through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related
to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an
entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and
effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.Responsibilities:
- Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates,
resource plans and status reports.
- Interfaces with senior project staff and client senior
management teams regarding status of projects.
- Recommends and oversees process improvements.
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of
complex business processes, system processes and industry
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of
understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and
others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively
integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic
functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts;
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive
thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Persuades and influences others through and comprehensive
communication and diplomacy skills.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 6-10 years experience in a related technology role and subject
matter expert in overall fieldEducation:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience,
potentially Masters degreeJob locations could be Jacksonville,
Tampa, or Rutherford.This job description provides a high-level
review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may
be assigned as required. Additional Qualifications:
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Demonstrated presentation, written and public speaking
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a program or across
- Expert level of knowledge of various software development
lifecycles and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall and Iterative)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment expecting and
embracing daily changes
- Demonstrates clear and consider written and verbal
- Strong skills in MS Project (preferred), Excel, Excel, Power
Point and Visio.
- Agile and Scrum experience is a plus. - Job Family Group:
Technology - Job Family:Technology Project Management Time Type:
Full time Primary Location: Jacksonville Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range: $105,850.00 - $158,780.00 Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Jacksonville , IT Project Tech Lead - C13, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!