Company: Four Friends Fitness
Posted on: January 26, 2023
ASPIRING PERSONAL TRAINERSBuild trust. Build community. Build
camaraderie. - Do you:
- Have a passion for health and fitness?
- Understand the power of prevention in helping people live
better, healthier lives?
- Care about your own personal health and want to empower others
to do the same?
- Want to know the work you do really matters? If youre an
aspiring fitness professional who wants to help women make changes
in their health and their lives, we have an opportunity for
you.Four Friends Fitness is looking for up-and-coming personal
trainers to support our individual and small group fitness
sessions. As a member of the team at Four Friends Fitness, you wont
have to worry about feeling like a lone ranger trainer or figuring
things out on your own. You wont have to worry about failing to get
results for your clients or feeling like youve let them down. Youll
- Shared knowledge and experience
- Positivity and a growth mindset
- A supportive, fun environment
- Personal and professional connections THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivating clients during sessions and general
- Completing exercises to demonstrate form and technique
- Assisting in and occasionally leading group sessions
- Setting up, breaking down, cleaning, and storing equipment
before and after sessions
- Promoting and serving as an ambassador for Four Friends Fitness
in the community
- Manages the reception/check-in area to ensure everyone is
- Provides effective telephone and email communication
- Responsible for the facility's day-to-day operations such as
making sure the trash behind the desk is out, the doors are locked
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates the filing
- Participates as needed in special promotional events.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring
and ongoing projects.
- Light Administrative Duties -THE QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of functional fitness, exercise, and mobility
- Experience working and/or training in a one-on-one and group
- Current personal fitness trainer certification (NSA, ACE, ACSM,
PTA Global, NASM, or AFAA)
- Current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- A client-centric mindset
- Strong interpersonal communication skills -ABOUT USOur mission
is to build a community that empowers our clients to become a
better version of themselves with every session. Four Friends
Fitness helps women with the training and support they need to lead
happy, active, and healthy lives. We teach exercises for functional
strength, improved mobility, and weight loss and we operate
one-on-one and in small groups to provide personalized attention in
a fun, supportive setting.
- - - - - -
Keywords: Four Friends Fitness, Jacksonville , Training Intern, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!