Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionREPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant
All communication will be via EMAIL regarding this position,
including interview invitation.
The cashier position is critical to the daily success of the
restaurant. Its a guest facing job; often the first touch point
with the guest beyond the Welcome to Firehouse greeting.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the guests order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle
questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Proficient use of the POS system.
- Accuracy of the cash drawer.
- Team player.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as
food preparation or cleaning, per management direction, or any
other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established
food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.This franchise is independently owned
and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to
the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by
the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about
employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to
the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.by Jobble
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Jacksonville , Cashier, Other , Kingsland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!