Purchase Order Research Specialist
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Under the direct guidance of the Operations Manager for North
Florida, the Purchase Order Research Specialist will act as a
supporting role to enterprise locations in the area of open
purchase order line research and resolution. Duties will involve
extensive communication with vendor representatives to determine
the status of open purchase order lines, as well as documentation
and reporting out of those findings. In addition, the Purchase
Order Research Specialist will as act as backup support for
receiving roles when vacancies exist due to vacation, illness, etc.
at either Jacksonville locations. These duties include, but are not
limited to, processing and delivering packages received from third
party carriers, receiving of purchase orders in the ERP system, and
handling of all USPS incoming/outgoing mail.
- Researches open Demand Flow Program Purchase Order lines daily
for both hospital locations in order to gather information
necessary for decision making related to the open items.
- Serves as point of contact for open Purchase Order line
- Obtains and documents specific information related to the open
Purchase Order lines to determine backorders, allocations,
- Downloads and maintains daily the open Purchase Order lines
report log to capture new lines and resolved lines, as well as the
research information previously performed.
- As needed, provides site support to backfill receiving duties
when current associates are utilizing PTO Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three or more years related experience
Keywords: Nemours, Jacksonville , Purchase Order Research Specialist, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!