Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health, Fernandina Beach, Part Time
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Documents observations and care given in accord with company
process according to company policies and procedures. Administers
- Administers basic nursing care measure to the rehab patient and
assists in giving care to the acutely ill rehab patient relative to
patient age, developmental needs, and understanding.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges patients. Observes, records,
and reports subjective patient symptoms.
- Assists the RN in giving physical and emotional support to the
- Provides for dietary and fluid needs of the patient such as
nourishment, feeding, tube feeding, observing and recording IV
fluids and maintaining an accurate fluid intake and output.
- Takes and record vital signs: temperature, pulse, respirations,
and blood pressure. Qualifications:
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of Florida. -
- 1 year of experience in Home Health preferred.
- Current hands on BLS certification. -
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Jacksonville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health, Fernandina Beach, Part Time, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...